October 26, 2012

Alot for Less: Wet 'n Wild Swatches

I recently heard that the Wet 'n Wild eye shadows have really stepped up their game so I had to check it out for myself. I am a firm believer " if it works, it works." I think that you can find great products at the drugstore. Not everything has to cost a small fortune. It's a nice break on the wallet once and a while.

Anyway, so I picked up a couple of the palettes that caught my eye. I really am impressed so far and I will be doing a full review, as well as, some tutorials.

Let's get started....




Walking on Eggshells

left to right = bottom to top

This palette is definitely one for everyday looks. These colors create the perfect neutral eye!


Spoiled Brat
left to right = top to bottom

This one would be great for a night out with the girls or date night! Tons of sparkle to this one!

As I mentioned I just picked them up and I want to really try them out and see how they apply and hold up before I do my reviews and tutorials. There also was one more palette I had my eye on that I am going to go back and get. I really like the way these swatch and I think they are going to be a great little find! A quick little swatch today, but I was so excited I had to share!

Have you tried these? What is your take on them? 



No comments:

Post a Comment